03.10.2011

Motore Radiale

La Testa Radiale per Fiat Abarth 595 e Fiat Abarth 695



When I visited Mr. Mario Colucci the first time he mentioned that they had to produce 25 pieces of the Radiale-head due to homologation-rules.

595 Radiale on display realized by Ing. Mario ColucciFoto by Bertazzini, Torino


As in the 80es 18 pieces were thrown away by Abarth (fortunately all these 18 pieces were saved) qe can state that there should have been used only 7 heads then.

- One was quite successful at Genova,

two were raced as 595
- one in Sicily,
- the other in the area of Naples.

Meanwhile I found traces of about 22 pieces actually existent ...


Forgive me that acctually I do not publish the complete ammount of information.


After I was happy enough to purchase one head from Mr. Aumüller in 1989 I had to remanufacture the inlet-pipe:

Here you see some forming ...




I only post here this "cleaned" drawing of the tube.

There do exist some technical drawings of Abarth as
- modificazione basamento motore
- modificazione tubo passaggio aste
-  creazione del strumento a modificare tubi








TARATURA CARBURATORE WEBER 45 DCOE 9 per 595/695/SS ASS.CORSA
DI MASSIMA


Diffusore
32
Getto massimo
130
      “       minimo
45 F 6
      “     pompa
45
Freno Aria
250
Livello Gallegg.
7/8 m/m
Sede Spillo
250








Taratura  Carburatore Weber 40 DCOE 2 per 595/695 Radiale

Di Massima

Diffusore
32
Getto massimo
130
      “     minimo
45 F 8
      “     pompa
50
Freno Aria
250
Livello Gallegg.  m/m
8,5
Centratore m/m
4,5








Diagramma Asse a cammes Prof.095/1 per 595/695 Radiale
Di Massima

Aspirazione :
Apertura prima P.M.S.
60°
Chiusura dopo P.M.I.
88°




Alzata P.M.S.:485 centesimi
Distanza minima fra pistone e valvola a 8° dopo P.M.S. : 365 centesimi
Pacco molle : 180 centesimi
Aspirazione alzata massima : 1055 centesimi
Gioco per funzionamento : 0,30 m/m






Scarico :
Apertura prima P.M.I.
82°
Chiusura dopo P.M.S.
45°

Alzata P.M.S. : 370 centesimi
Distanza minima fra pistone e valvola a 8 ° prima P.M.S. : 205 centesimi
Pacco molle : 180 centesimi
Scarico alzata massima : 1115 centesimi
Gioco per funzionamento : 0,30 m/m






Come trovato 10-2002  come foglio di Abarth scritto a macchina - vedere sopra il foglio originale

 -------------------------------------------

By the way, when Ingeniere Mario Colucci asked me what I thought about the origin of the name "Radiale" I replied I guessed it were a description of something like the hemispheric combustion-chambers; he laughed and explained me, that "Radiale" meant only a short trip in Turin to try a car in traffic on the streets and then to return. ("Facciamo un radiale"). He insisted that against public opinion this name never was intended to mean something special, it were just only a name. I asked him to give it to me written - and so he did.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen